9.06.2008

Maybelle Biffle-Piepmeier

The recent blog silence here has been because Biffle and I've been pretty busy. Our daughter Maybelle was born on August 24, 2008--about five weeks early--and got to come home on September 1, so life has changed quite a bit over here. She is beautiful and increasingly charming (now that she's spending a bit more time awake).
Expect more Maybelle blogging soon, but in the meantime if you'd like to see more pictures of her, check out www.maybellebiffle-piepmeier.com. For videos, go to Biffle's Vimeo page.

13 comments:

m.p. said...

Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so excited for you two! Congratulations!

Meghann said...

Oh, Bifflemeiers, congratulations!!!

Alison, once you get back into the swing of things, you are going to hear a phone message from me at the office -- I sent you a couple of e-mails, and when I didn't hear from you, rather than thinking the CofC e-mail booted me as per usual, I got to worrying!!

She is BEAUTIFUL, and I couldn't be happier for the two of you. I cannot wait to meet her!!

Has Ouidad been notified of their client-to-be yet??

-- Meg

Bob Rehak said...

Congratulations and welcome to little Maybelle!

Leigh said...

Congratulations, she's beautiful! And when I first heard the name I was absolutely enchanted.

Jims said...

She looks so much like the both of you (I say this as a person who looks like my parents adopted me). Jacob insists that babies are blank slates who look like no one in particular and that I'm projecting this, but I swear Maybelle has Alison's nose.

Quiche said...

Congratulations, much love and infinite blessings!

kait said...

congratulations! and i agree - her name is absolutely fantastic!

Anonymous said...

What a darling! Congratulations to you all.

Kelly Love said...

Congratulations, Mommy & Daddy!

Anonymous said...

That is great news. Little Maybelle looks content and you both look happy. Just as it should be.

Daniel said...

Yeaaaaaa! Everybody look beautiful!