11.07.2010

Ween Bonham

If you haven't already weighed in on my Subaru decision, please see the post below and offer some feedback. Then come back to this post and check out the talent Maybelle has just revealed.

Biffle came up with this video's title, but I'd like to say that I independently identified the band that John Bonham played for, and that's fairly remarkable.  Not as remarkable, however, as Maybelle's drumming skills. 

I'm simultaneously proud and ashamed to share that we've added a kids' drum set to the Ween's wishlist for the holidays.  Honestly, what kind of unbalanced parent are you if you allow--even encourage--your child to play the drums?  And yet, Biffle and I have never claimed to be balanced parents.  Passionate, enthusiastic, political, but not balanced.

No comments: