12.20.2010

A few random good things

  • Don't Ask, Don't Tell has finally been repealed.  One more little step that challenges the still pervasive belief that homophobia is reasonable and defensible.  It's not.
  • A wonderful colleague read my Sucks blog post and brought us some chicken chili tonight.  I assured her that we're all fully functioning now, but she made extra and wanted us to have it.  Biffle's heating it up as I blog.
  • I got some eggnog at the store tonight.  What's that?  The tiniest little chink in Alison's anti-holiday vibe?  Yes, perhaps.

3 comments:

Trey said...

This will help you get into the spirit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ysfQjKKi70

Trey said...

I WILL LEARN TO MAKE CLICKABLE LINKS!

Alison Piepmeier said...

Oh, and I didn't even scold you for it! I thought about it, but I didn't.

It's a good link.